How do you manage to keep up with your summer skincare routine while on vacation? Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with a routine while on vacation, but not impossible. We are supposed to let it all go and enjoy ourselves.
Here are some tips on how to stick to your routine while having fun:
- Pack your usual cleanser, serum, moisturizer, lip balm, and a spot treatment for unexpected breakouts
- Invest in travel size containers, especially if traveling via airplane
- Keep makeup to a minimum to keep your pores from clogging
- Carry aloe vera gel or vitamin C to soothe sunburn
- Stay hydrated to keep your skin balanced
- Don’t forget sunblock to protect your skin
As simple as it may sound, it’s important to protect your products from the sun and heat. It’ll prevent it from losing its potency or diluting.
Just as you take care of your skin and skincare products, be mindful of taking care of your body too. Use the time away to reconnect with yourself.