Are you looking for skincare that brightens and tightens your skin?
Two key ingredients that would help brighten and tighten your skin and act as anti-aging are alpha-hydroxy acids and vitamin C. They help skin troubles such as hyperpigmentation and promote the production of collagen for plumper skin.
Alpha-hydroxy acids and vitamin C combined will:
- target the surface layers of the skin
- exfoliate away dull, dead skin for healthier skin renewal
- gently remove discolorations over time for clearer skin
- boost radiance with the help of its powerful antioxidant powers
- help protect and fade sun damage
- hydrate dry, sensitive skin by delivering moisture
These key ingredients can act differently according to when you use them. For instance, if you are planning to spend or have spent a day in the sun, use a serum loaded with vitamin C. Then use a moisturizer with alpha-hydroxy acids at night to help regenerate skin cells while you sleep. This routine is excellent for when you have dry, sensitive skin. Note that alpha-hydroxy acids can make the skin more sun-sensitive for certain people; therefore, it’s recommended to use it at night.
Treat your skin with love, and it will love you back!